Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Painted driveway

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CMcB

A customer has asked me about cleaning their driveway. This driveway is painted black and I've never cleaned one thats been painted before. It was professionally done as the paint is at least 4 years old and there is no wear on it from cars. Anybody had any experience with this? My plan is to do a corner first to check that I don't strip any paint.

A customer has asked me about cleaning their driveway. This driveway is painted black and I've never cleaned one thats been painted before. It was professionally done as the paint is at least 4 years old and there is no wear on it from cars. Anybody had any experience with this? My plan is to do a corner first to check that I don't strip any paint.
Is is imprinted concrete or tarmac?

I've soft washed a few PIC driveways that just had some general dirt/dust build up with good results = low pressure soapy solution or weak hypo mix should do the job, gentle scrub and rinse

Back