Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Washing up liquid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey guys I have brought GG4, and so far it ok. Not very soapy, just very watery isn't it? Which is the best squeegee rubber using GG4?

I am thinking of buying White Vinger and mixing it with GG4 to make it smoother on the glass.

Hey guys I have brought GG4, and so far it ok. Not very soapy, just very watery isn't it? Which is the best squeegee rubber using GG4?

I am thinking of buying White Vinger and mixing it with GG4 to make it smoother on the glass.
GG3 and Gg4 are both designed ti be used on there own or added to another detergent , they give slip to it , I think putting an acid vinegar in it will make it drag all the more .

GG3 and Gg4 are both designed to be used on their own or added to another detergent, they give slip to it, I think putting an acid vinegar in it will make it drag all the more.
Earlier I bought a bottle of white Vinger at my local Tesco and mixed it with GG4. It feels much better and smoother to squeeze off. Looking good so far. Time will tell.

Latest Posts

Back