Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weird man watching me

koopmaster

I was in my own world yesterday cleaning a back double door with wfp and just doing the motions without actually concentrating.

I knew no one was in the house but out of the corner of my eye I saw this man staring back at me right on the other side of the glass and I just about filled up my pants....

Then I realised it was my reflection staring back at me... Whew

So it seems I'm now scared of my own bloomen reflection....

yeh me had a few shocks like that...mainly old biddies that suddenly pop up and wave to me when i am miles away.......but the reflection thing is often used to watch people behind me who dont seem to understand i can see their every move..:specs

and of course with some light conditions you cant see naff all and then someone on the insides thinks you can see them and starts waving....or the best is the people who chat away to you through the double glazed unit and you cant here a word but you just keep nodding....:rofl:

yeh me had a few shocks like that...mainly old biddies that suddenly pop up and wave to me when i am miles away.......but the reflection thing is often used to watch people behind me who dont seem to understand i can see their every move..:specs
and of course with some light conditions you cant see naff all and then someone on the insides thinks you can see them and starts waving....or the best is the people who chat away to you through the double glazed unit and you cant here a word but you just keep nodding....:rofl:
Hahahahahahahahahha I had a proper laugh at this! Every one of them soooo true!!!

had bad one last week cleaning up stairs flat, ok this could be tricky when you dont do the down stairs flat. Going by the clip of the bottom flat,no carpets curtains

did,int think it would be problem so i started cleaning before I new it the guy came out going off it"your getting water on my dirty windows" well i started laughing to my mate he starting taking photos of me then started on my van. canny believe it heard it all coo coo

had bad one last week cleaning up stairs flat, ok this could be tricky when you dont do the down stairs flat. Going by the clip of the bottom flat,no carpets curtainsdid,int think it would be problem so i started cleaning before I new it the guy came out going off it"your getting water on my dirty windows" well i started laughing to my mate he starting taking photos of me then started on my van. canny believe it heard it all coo coo
bet his undergarments could do with a wee clean cus he must love skid marks

I think that is really freaky. I once was cleaning some windows and I had a guy do me the same thing. After I had finished cleaning the windows I spoke to him about it. He said something about being a perfectionist and just admiring the way that I worked. Weird!!!!

Latest Posts

Back