Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dog Bite

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

got a quiet week this week so ive been out posting some guttering leaflets ive used all my good ones up and had some older cheap ones left over so I thought id post them and get them used, the only problem is there only about 80gsm paper so very flimsy when posting threw letter boxes, anyway pushed one threw a door and a the dog was sat waiting for me the got my fingers 6 teeth marks and pouring with blood the little f****r

Not good bud.

Id post em a letter telling them what happened, surely they've gotta give you some work for that aye lad.

About a year ago I had just finished a house and was putting my windows cleaned today through, jack Russell sitting behind the door waiting for me.. It scared the **** right out of me as I wasn't expecting that! Drew blood... Don't do the house anymore..

goto look on the Brightside thow now my fingers strapped up I get out of washing the pots /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol yes but not washing windows either,
ner ive already sorted that its my squeegee hand so doesn't get too wet anyway, but just going to a couple of fingers off some rubber gloves and put them over the dressings

Have you stood in dog poo lately could be a case of harassment that mate lol seriously though dont put fingers in the box feel for you mate

Do I put a note through there door (carefully lol ) & let them know?

I am very cautious of this, quiet & careful. This particular letter box had no flap & I barley put my finger in! Bloody dog must of saw me walk past the window & sat waiting!

It was silent too before & after, I reckon it was an Alsatian or Rottweiler but can not confirm it as I never saw or heard it lol

Was blood everywhere, picked up 2 more jobs did one & went home with sore finger lol

The worse thing is, they say that the dogs never bitten anyone before, as if that makes it all better!

Latest Posts

Back