Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round For Sale

He's not cleaned them and he's telling you where they are. Travel and canvass as he won't clean them. He want's £600 for work he has never cleaned, this guy is not an "ediot" if he sells it to someone...

That same guy was trying to sell loads of work in Bradford when I was looking last year
first thing I noticed when I saw the name on the mobile number was quite a lot of Bradford work last time

This isn't the same guy who's got a ad on eBay from Bradford offering canvassing? Because I txtd him earlier to see what the deal was...

not bad that theyve just canvassed areas.... if that sells... theyll probs canvass random areas and sell it like that all the time lol

This isn't the same guy who's got a ad on eBay from Bradford offering canvassing? Because I txtd him earlier to see what the deal was...
I don't know about that, jus know he was selling loadsa work, he wanted alot more than 1 clean for it though if I remember rightly

Back