Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good End To A Bad Day...7 New Customers £110!

vespawho

Had 3 new customers that a canvasser had got me for this morning.....£50....as per other post, new battery then cost me £90!!....so not a good day.

But a friend text me and said that a client of hers needs a window cleaner and might be worth knocking the road. So on my way home i did just that....just over an hour of knocking, with a lot of people being out (posted a business card) A few said they had a window cleaner.

Then hit a patch in the road that i picked up 7 new customers, totalling £110 :)

All 4 weekly and one wants the insides done for an extra £20 this time.

A few asked about cleaning conservatory roofs and facias extra, if i do a good job then will get me to do them at some point. So a good end to the day, at least ive got the cost of the battery back and i will be hitting the rest of the roads around there!!

Yeah well chuffed, hopefully pick up some more around there. They all said the last guy they had for quite a while just stopped coming back last september. So fingers crossed there will be some more in the surrounding roads. They are not far from the beach so all want it 4 weekly coz of the sea air.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock