Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer Feedback

I'm glad you like the colour scheme @Tuffers /emoticons/smile.png

I'm inclined to agree with you about the space, but I couldn't think of any other information that needed adding.

Any suggestions?

colour scheme and background look good but id try and change the content up a wee bit as your content looks the same as whats on 95% of all other windows cleaners leaflets regular reliable & professional friendly service etc id try and do something a bit different personally id also add a email address and mobile number.

I agree with everything said so far. Instead of traditional cleaning methods, I would instead mention you use a ladder or something. Having a ladder pic like tuffers said would get the message accross though.

I like it. Simple and clear, not to busy and easily says what you do/provide. Maybe as said add a mobile and maybe pic of yourself cleaning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very good job there JJ I'm in the process of making up a design myself and will post up here for feed back soon. The only thing that stood out to me (& this is being very picky) the squeegee image looked a bit "stuck on" maybe because its the only image on the flyer it sort of stands out but maybe thats what you wanted? otherwise a very good and has made me revisit my feeble effort /emoticons/smile.png

Thank you for the comments guys, here's an update.

2w7n66q.png

Latest Posts

Back