Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner SLX 25 for residential window cleaning..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you’ve only got the budget for one pole get the longest one you can afford. I started with SLX25 and there were a few (literally about 3) I couldn’t reach over the first year and I kept wishing I’d just spent a little more and got a slightly longer one.
I had 2 poles on the van for 9 years: an slx22 and an slx40. When I replaced my old slx22, I upgraded to an slx27. The result is that I don't have to take out the slx40 much these days.

Yes same here.
Our Receiver of Revenue runs courses for new business starters on what they can claim as business expenses and what they can't.

When I first started 20 years ago, I made an appointment with their local office and some nice lady spent time explaining what I couldn't and could claim.

It's not complicated. There is a course running atm on how to claim for use of a car for business as that's a mine field.

This is where the extension packs are beneficial. It takes less then a minute to add them and saves a newbie a lot of money
I haven’t tried them. Does sound like a good idea.

I’m still using my SLX25 more than anything. If you look after them they last for ages. I’ve done some really dodgy angles with it thinking ‘this is bound to snap’ but it never has; probably will today now I’ve said that

I haven’t tried them. Does sound like a good idea.

I’m still using my SLX25 more than anything. If you look after them they last for ages. I’ve done some really dodgy angles with it thinking ‘this is bound to snap’ but it never has; probably will today now I’ve said that
I occasionally lacquered my SLX22 and it lasted 9 years. The top section started to get a bit thin. It is still a spare pole on the van with a flocked brush on it. I swapped out the top section for a CLX22 that I had as a spare.

if buget is small the clx range is very good i had a clx27 for 3 years done me fine i rember it being bit floppy but i use to use a vikan flocked swivel probly 400g brush

Latest Posts

Back