Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

LADDER FOOTWEAR

WCF

Help Support WCF:

climber7

Hi friends,

I’ve been cleaning windows over 35 years and it’s catching up with my feet. I need both a boot (winter) and a shoe (summer) that has strong support so my achilles doesn’t get strained/pulled, my arches don’t hurt, and light weight with cushion so my feet don’t hurt so much that it causes my legs and back to hurt at the end of the day.

Is that all too much to ask? hahahaha

Thanks for any help/advice in advance! Blessings to you guys and your families!

Hi friends,

I’ve been cleaning windows over 35 years and it’s catching up with my feet. I need both a boot (winter) and a shoe (summer) that has strong support so my achilles doesn’t get strained/pulled, my arches don’t hurt, and light weight with cushion so my feet don’t hurt so much that it causes my legs and back to hurt at the end of the day.

Is that all too much to ask? hahahaha

Thanks for any help/advice in advance! Blessings to you guys and your families!
Get yourself some goretex walking boots like Merrill, North face

I personally wear British army Lowa GTX mountain boots. They feel and act like trainers, waterproof breathable yet expensive

Get yourself some goretex walking boots like Merrill, North face

I personally wear British army Lowa GTX mountain boots. They feel and act like trainers, waterproof breathable yet expensive
Good morning!

Thanks for your reply.

I actually have been wearing those exact Lows boots for over 20 years--I agree they're great but I've been getting some occasional foot/achilles issues and they're just heavy by the end of the day.

My feet hurt which radiates up my legs and back, so I'm looking for something lighter with more cushion yet strong arch and base support

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Thanks for your reply.

I actually have been wearing those exact Lows boots for over 20 years--I agree they're great but I've been getting some occasional foot/achilles issues and they're just heavy by the end of the day.

My feet hurt which radiates up my legs and back, so I'm looking for something lighter with more cushion yet strong arch and base support

Have a great day!
Have a hands on look at the Sketchers brand of footwear

i like adidas zx750 trainers these have good support and tough enough to last a year of ladderwork. Avoid any sort of safety shoe or boot the anti slip oil resistant rubber sole is no good on ladder rungs

Back