Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van floor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Crystalalan

Alright lads. I`m getting ready to line the van floor in preparation for the install. I previously used protecterkote on my old van with reasonable success it has started chipping off where there is more wear in the van ie where i tend to drag the reel out etc. I was wondering what you lads favour? the floor in my new van isnt ply lined its just a metal floor at present.

thanking you in advance

We have Speedliner in one van line x in another and can’t remember the name of it but have the other van done by Varitech , might be raptor liner or something it’s very thin but is hard wearing , Speedliner is very good but expensive, line x is just as good and much cheaper .

We have Speedliner in one van line x in another and can’t remember the name of it but have the other van done by Varitech , might be raptor liner or something it’s very thin but is hard wearing , Speedliner is very good but expensive, line x is just as good and much cheaper .
cheers Paul will check it out. Did also consider putting down some rubber matting cut to fit.

Latest Posts

Back