Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who going to the cleaning show next week ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

The largest window cleaning show in the world is only just over a week away with loads of new equipment i hope to see you all there, This is the10th Anniversary and i hope it is going to be the best with lots of live demonstrations ,lots of freebies and massive discounts .The Cleaning Expo UK is in the Midlands for 2024 on April 13th at NAEC Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire and it's only £10

The largest window cleaning show in the world is only just over a week away with loads of new equipment i hope to see you all there, This is the10th Anniversary and i hope it is going to be the best with lots of live demonstrations ,lots of freebies and massive discounts .The Cleaning Expo UK is in the Midlands for 2024 on April 13th at NAEC Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire and it's only £10
@mark m I'm unable to go mate, but knowing the amount of effort you put into the organisation of the show I'm sure it will be a big success.
P.S. Very intrigued to know what Willie Erkin's new wagtail tool that he'll be debuting is 🤔

Unfortunately not. It's a long way from North Devon. There and back 362 miles 7 hours driving excluding time walking around the show. Hope its a huge success again for you

Unfortunately not. It's a long way from North Devon. There and back 362 miles 7 hours driving excluding time walking around the show. Hope its a huge success again for you
Your closer than me lol , When i held it in the south of England it was to far for a lot of people that is why i had to hold it in the midlands with the huge discount and demo and latest gear hopeful it people now know it is worth attending as they get there money back with discount alone , if you change your mind and the weather is better stay at the campsite at the venue and have a beer the pub is 24/7

@mark m I'm unable to go mate, but knowing the amount of effort you put into the organisation of the show I'm sure it will be a big success.
P.S. Very intrigued to know what Willie Erkin's new wagtail tool that he'll be debuting is 🤔
he sent me over a load of the latest high flyers to sell at the show high flyer and a pole should be over £150 show price £50 but his internal squeegee i dont have a clue about

he sent me over a load of the latest high flyers to sell at the show high flyer and a pole should be over £150 show price £50 but his internal squeegee i dont have a clue about
Oh b*llocks I wish I could get to the show. Once you get the hang of wagtails they are difficult to beat. Hope everything goes well for you Mark 👍

Your closer than me lol , When i held it in the south of England it was to far for a lot of people that is why i had to hold it in the midlands with the huge discount and demo and latest gear hopeful it people now know it is worth attending as they get there money back with discount alone , if you change your mind and the weather is better stay at the campsite at the venue and have a beer the pub is 24/7
I went back in 2021, didn't buy anything then nor do I need anything now. It's a great show but I wish I had the time

Don’t want to sound daft but can you pay on the day to get in. Been here many times for other events where you need a ticket but never been to the cleaning expo .

went years ago and really enjoyed it .However the bullshitters at the bar were so awful they were almost Good ,such as a deadpan bloke who didnt even look up , "i earn 2 k before lunchtime ,and i work on my own. " knew only the very last bit Was true.Actually if you are going film the bar flies and put it up on youtube

Last edited:
I'll be there! Stand 18. Come and say hi for a couple of discounts on my system and digital business cards! Plus the chance to win a system and digital business card for a year with £1,600!

Back