Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Portable Wfp System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul Symonds

Hi,

I am quite new to the window cleaning business and up until now I have been traditional cleaning. I am contemplating whether or not to get a second hand portable/back pack WFP system. I want to get it for those hard to reach/dangerous windows and to see how I get on/if its worth getting a complete system. Can anyone recommed getting the back pack system or is it not worth it? Thanks.

Paul Symonds

It's definitely worth getting one just. Watch your business grow straight away .

All your customers who have conservatories etc there's another revenue stream

Then guttering cleans etc etc it will pay for itself in no time at all .

Yeah get a backpack... and do a few odd jobs with the backpack that suit you /emoticons/smile.png after a while.... u will love it... and then u will want to get a bigger system /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah get a backpack... and do a few odd jobs with the backpack that suit you /emoticons/smile.png after a while.... u will love it... and then u will want to get a bigger system /emoticons/smile.png
Ive had mine for about a week or 2 and already started buying stuff for a van mount.

It just doesnt last long enough for me, I find my self wanting to use it more and more
Are you using anything to control your water use? How many litres would you estimate you use per house?

Paul

Back