Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying Pure Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jimmylad

does any one know of a firm or an individual who would sell pure water i have a 1000 Ltr tank i am in the woking/ guildford many thanks jim

Your best bet is uaully tropical fish suppliers.....

But really, just buy a TDS meter, test your water then order a DI online or from your local supplier and you can produce as much as you want for pennies....

just did not want the hassle if i could just fill up the tank then save me getting an ro etc and i'm ready to rock and roll , thanks for the replies guys /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome to the forum Jimmy, there is a couple of firms on hear who clean around staines and walton area who are not online at the moment but might be on later who might be able to help .

just did not want the hassle if i could just fill up the tank then save me getting an ro etc and i'm ready to rock and roll , thanks for the replies guys /emoticons/smile.png
I thought that mate but after talking to people on here I bought to DI's 25 litre of resin & that's all yer need. Bout £100. Connect a hose to the di,s have it fairly slow & yer away & believe me it's not a lot of hassle. Try see mark m,s 2 DI video to see how it's done with 2 DI,s

Latest Posts

Back