Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going For A Pee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

OK lads, be honest when you're caught short, and there's no shops / toilets around what do you do /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah I work on this estate that's at least 2 mile from any shops or toilets and I'm there all day. Gotta go somewhere, but all houses are overlooked lol

Park the van discreetly and go behind it HA HA

Ive never had to pee outside, ive used customers toilets a couple of times. But i am usually fine. I just park at a public toilet at dinner time, there is plenty around here. The area i am doing at the minute, we use a toilet in a petrol station.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mavdonslds all have toilets /emoticons/smile.png theirs always a mcdonalds close by wer ever u r

Never had to pee in someones Garden don't get me wrong, thought about it too many times, like when they are not in, but what about their neighbours, or the people at the back?

I just hold it in and make sure I dont drink or eat anything! wait till I get back home..

Never had to pee in someones Garden don't get me wrong, thought about it too many times, like when they are not in, but what about their neighbours, or the people at the back?

I just hold it in and make sure I dont drink or eat anything! wait till I get back home..
That's not good mate holding it in makes your bladder weak as you get old /emoticons/biggrin.png

Do it in the garden but theirs always a blindspot in every garden just go in to that dpot n ull b fynn /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png lool

Ha ha I can't believe this subject has come up, last week I WA doing a job laying Indian flags, absolutely busting for a pee, custy weren't in so I went out to the van on street, checked the coast was clear, half opened the back door got behind it and peed through the little gap onto the road, there I WA peeing for England n some snooty b***h came up behind me n goes that's disgusting im gonna report U. I then pooed in the street lol. Was worrying for the rest of day either her or some pee police were gonna turn up while custy WA there. Turns out all she did was ring numbers off our website, one of them being mine but I weren't in, the other being my dad so was all good. Lesson learnt though I certainly won't do it again

Back