Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie March 2013

WCF

Help Support WCF:

summershine

Hello everyone, I'm just starting out with window cleaning trad. So first of all let me say thanks for taking the time to read this! My main question for you is how do I go about pricing up houses (front, front and back, exterior and interior), I've heard different things from £s per window or per hour but still remain confused. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Welcome to the forum Summershine for now stick to £1 per window you wont go far wrong with that as you get more experience you will be able to work out commercial's , large houses etc

Welcome /emoticons/smile.png

Where are u from? Prices are different all over /emoticons/smile.png im up north and a average 3 bedroom house my way i do for 3 kwid the more south u go... The more expensive

I price via time

I want to earn 20 kwid per hour so if a house takes me 20 mins to do ill charge 7 pound

So 3 houses in 1 hour = 21 kwid

Thanks and Hi all, I'm in Leicester. Was thinking of charging £3 for the front (3 sets of windows ). So thanks mark m, posh, dodger, lain, Steve t, and H /emoticons/wink.png

Hi Summershine

Im just up the road from you in Burton Upon Trent 3 bedroom house ere 8-10 pound minimum i work by WFP.

Some are undercutting me and advertising at £6 pound for a three bedroom house.

To be honest my customers will always stick with me ive built up good relations with them that's important and to me the most important think is turning up on the day when there next due.

Once you get a few good customers WORD BY MOUTH FROM THEM WILL ALWAYS WIN THE DAY

Good Luck

Good luck with starting up and welcome to the forum. You will find all your answers here, plus meet some great guys on the way(and gals haha)

Back