Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good End To A Bad Day...7 New Customers £110!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vespawho

Had 3 new customers that a canvasser had got me for this morning.....£50....as per other post, new battery then cost me £90!!....so not a good day.

But a friend text me and said that a client of hers needs a window cleaner and might be worth knocking the road. So on my way home i did just that....just over an hour of knocking, with a lot of people being out (posted a business card) A few said they had a window cleaner.

Then hit a patch in the road that i picked up 7 new customers, totalling £110 :)

All 4 weekly and one wants the insides done for an extra £20 this time.

A few asked about cleaning conservatory roofs and facias extra, if i do a good job then will get me to do them at some point. So a good end to the day, at least ive got the cost of the battery back and i will be hitting the rest of the roads around there!!

Yeah well chuffed, hopefully pick up some more around there. They all said the last guy they had for quite a while just stopped coming back last september. So fingers crossed there will be some more in the surrounding roads. They are not far from the beach so all want it 4 weekly coz of the sea air.

Back