Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Great Canvassing Mission

All Round Cleaning

Right im heading out for 4 weeks of canvassing maybe even longer .

My aim is to gain an extra £1000 per 4 weekly in the next 4 / 8 weeks and i will be updating this post every evening after going out to try and motivate myself and others to build or businesses .

Anyone up for a challenge ?

"Do your front the first time and if you like us and how we do it, get us to do the back next time" Thats my patter

good luck, we got a team of 13-14 people starting for us soon on a months trial! 10 on the streets and 3-4 on the phones!

if kids answer the door always ask for the mother, they are the ones most likely to say yes, blokes tend to look at it like its just extra expence

Whats the other company ?

The shop ?
Another cleaning company but covers all types of it, like windows, jet washing, grounds maintenance, office/home cleaning, rubbish clearing plus may more areas.

Ah sweet sort of thing i was thinking of going into eventually .

As i have been a welder / fabricator / kitchen fitter / bathroom fitter / tiler / plasterer lol and a few other things inbetween .

Ah sweet sort of thing i was thinking of going into eventually .

As i have been a welder / fabricator / kitchen fitter / bathroom fitter / tiler / plasterer lol and a few other things inbetween .
Yer same here, me an one of the other partners will be doing the window side of it then getting others to do the other work.

Exactly my thinking mate .

I have someone who does bricklaying / gardening etc too that i can utilise he's happy to do work for me on the cheap too .

just looking at rebranding too at the minute but not sure on names etc .

yeah mate not too bad i did give out more quotes than those but ya know what it's like just count the ones that have signed up and dismiss the " speak to the mrs " jobs lol .

What do they say.....

Oooooooohhhhh be looking for a window cleaner....

Or

Yeah give us a quote

Yer same here, me an one of the other partners will be doing the window side of it then getting others to do the other work.
Both my company's which have been running for over 20years offer a wide range of services it is not as easy as you think don't rush but i am more than happy to help if needed

yeah mate not too bad i did give out more quotes than those but ya know what it's like just count the ones that have signed up and dismiss the " speak to the mrs " jobs lol .
yer the famous last words! lol

Back