Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach And Wash Symbol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scrim it

Just wondering is the reach and wash man logo a trademark. Do any of you have it on your van signage and if not how else do you advertise that you use wfp?

i think it belongs to ionics so unless your using one of their systems i couldnt see them letting you use it

Tried a google image search? I use a modified version of the wfp logo found on the first page of google images.

It is trademarked by Ionics & vigorously protected - - they DO trawl window cleaning websites & forums & send solicitors letters to people who use it without permission!

Best way is to just bite the bullet and spend a few quid or find a friend that can do it and have a logo made for you. Ya don't want ionics after your bottom.

Fiverr.com and get them to do a really cool one similar to ionics then licence it to all of us... Erm.. be right back!

Shall we do a wcf one that everyone can use lol.

i will pay you to do me one dodge nice little one

Need something that looks progressional could i get a photo of myself on my van cleaning a window????

Latest Posts

Back