Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

600 ltr ibc tank for sale £30

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

was going to use for storing water but im going straight to di in van now so not needed!

the guy who had it before me only used it for water for car valeting and its very clean inside, outside its as per pics, frames got surface rust but solid and will last for years!

looking for £30 collected from stockport sk7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol after reading on them swishing about in vans and the fact it's bigger than what I'd need in a partner van I might as well sell it pal and hopefully Somone else can make use of if for storing water it ro etc!

I need a 400 ltr max really

Yep that tank is not ideal to fit in a van for safety reasons but alot of old wfp window cleaners still use them and simply baffle them out. Mind you I would not fancy being in a smash with that thing hurtling through the bulkhead.

I think like any tank if you secured it down right it wouldn't be any more dangerous than any other tank, it's just that it's not baffled which is a shame as it's already caged!

I seen marks video though and don't know if his is a 1000 ltr but his seemed really flexible, this 600 seems solid!

Back