Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My switch from trad to wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Halesy

Hi guys so few months back I asked for advice on switch over to wfp after 20+ years trad. Just like say thanks for all replys and private messages I received. In the end I went for a full van mounted system from zero ds it suited my needs and budget. They are only hour down road from me and was really good on the phone answering all questions ect.. they came to my house and installed the system was here for about 6 hours total and got a full demo on system and they also fitted my uni valves for me and stayed around while I cleaned my own windows and gave good advice on that.
Il also add the aftercare I have recieved has been great they straight on phone if I had a worry.
I know some people warned against the membrane they use but I went for booster pump in the end.
Iv been up and running about a month now and have to say its been great. Iv been able to increase all my prices not had one complaint on doing that and had nothing but good feedback so far.
I wish I switched over sooner. I will attach a photo of system.
Thanks again and hopefully this post may help someone else in the future

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_202219_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_202219_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Better late than never!👍😎

Even the die hard window cleaners who slagged me off years ago for going wfp 14 years ago have switched over in the last few years....

I've never met a windie who has regretted the decision!

Ps. Nice set up!just make sure you put a heater in the back on cold frosty nights in winter and you ll be OK.

Better late than never!👍😎

Even the die hard window cleaners who slagged me off years ago for going wfp 14 years ago have switched over in the last few years....

I've never met a windie who has regretted the decision!

Ps. Nice set up!just make sure you put a heater in the back on cold frosty nights in winter and you ll be OK.
Cheers mate. Yea don't worry il certainly be doing that. Won't b taking any risks in the winter 👍

Hi guys so few months back I asked for advice on switch over to wfp after 20+ years trad. Just like say thanks for all replys and private messages I received. In the end I went for a full van mounted system from zero ds it suited my needs and budget. They are only hour down road from me and was really good on the phone answering all questions ect.. they came to my house and installed the system was here for about 6 hours total and got a full demo on system and they also fitted my uni valves for me and stayed around while I cleaned my own windows and gave good advice on that.
Il also add the aftercare I have recieved has been great they straight on phone if I had a worry.
I know some people warned against the membrane they use but I went for booster pump in the end.
Iv been up and running about a month now and have to say its been great. Iv been able to increase all my prices not had one complaint on doing that and had nothing but good feedback so far.
I wish I switched over sooner. I will attach a photo of system.
Thanks again and hopefully this post may help someone else in the future
They've really built up a great company. I recall seeing them on Instagram before the pandemic. Nice clean tidy install as well.

Throw those squeegees in the bin now

Latest Posts

Back