Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pressure washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What is the best washer on the market 21l minute, and we’re sells it
Thanks
Speak to Ben at Rutland pumps
Watertek
Honda 13hp
21lpm 200bar

Stainless steel trolley unlike the Dual pumps powder coated trolley which blow the coating off and rust after a few years

I went for a 20" BE whirlaway fsc
1x QR 900mm lance
1x 900mm turbo nozzle lance
2x 10m 2 wire hoses
1x 30m 2 wire hose
A ton of QR fittings and adapters
For approx £3000.00

Last edited:
Briggs and Stratton v twin it’s much smother and quieter , uses far less fuel than a Honda and revs much less for more pressure, it is a heavier unit than the Honda though, speak to Ben at Rutland pumps

I have this v twin and can contest it's brilliant and quieter than the honda. I have someone who helps me out and he has the Honda, there is nothing wrong with it at all, but he's filling his machine up twice as fast as I am!
Depends if you want to pay the extra for it or not, if not then the honda will be just fine, my only suggestion with whatever you are to buy is to get the electric start fitted, it will save you soooo much you'll be thankful of having it.

Check out your local pressure washer shop, see if what they sell is as good as Rutland Pumps, as it a lt easier to get things fixed when there under warranty if they are close to you.. Most of the sellers all buy from the same place - Dual Pumps...

Back