Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nozzle for transfer hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Good morning gents. I’ve asked this before, but never got around to ordering. Has anyone got a link for a petrol pump type nozzle that goes on the green thick ribbed transfer hose?
I’ve looked on the search options as I think it was @Iron Giant who gave the link before, but cannot find it on there. Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8077.jpeg
    IMG_8077.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Good morning gents. I’ve asked this before, but never got around to ordering. Has anyone got a link for a petrol pump type nozzle that goes on the green thick ribbed transfer hose?
I’ve looked on the search options as I think it was @Iron Giant who gave the link before, but cannot find it on there. Many thanks
This Diesel pump nozzle has a 3/4" hose barb and they also have 1" ones but these seem to take a bit longer to arrive.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pure Freedom used to have one on their site. I used to use one but found the sudden back pressure when letting go the trigger used to either cause the hose to come disconnected from the pump or split he hose. So I switched it for a 1" tap. not had the problem since.
This is the one I use. If you are interested.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought one of these different world compared to them plastic pump noozle which I found Shiite. The first was alright lasted a couple or so years from pure freedom, had a couple of after that were pure pants never again.
Also I got rid of the corrugated type hose used to split and could never get a good seal when connecting to the noodle always had a slight leak, I now use Triband hose from pure freedom. Lot heavier but so much better.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £40.98 | Gasoline Diesel Spray Gun Digital Display Flowmeter Adjustable Methanol Chip Electronic Metering Turbo Fuel Refuel Indicator Gun

I bought one of these different world compared to them plastic pump noozle which I found Shiite. The first was alright lasted a couple or so years from pure freedom, had a couple of after that were pure pants never again.
Also I got rid of the corrugated type hose used to split and could never get a good seal when connecting to the noodle always had a slight leak, I now use Triband hose from pure freedom. Lot heavier but so much better.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £40.98 | Gasoline Diesel Spray Gun Digital Display Flowmeter Adjustable Methanol Chip Electronic Metering Turbo Fuel Refuel Indicator Gun
Catchy name 😳

Is this the the hose you use?

Attachments

• IMG_8078.png
    IMG_8078.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 0
Like I say very heavy compare to the other hose that’s the compromise but that’s the play off I have 12 metres but going to cut 2m off as I only need 10m tops.

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    785.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0547.jpeg
    IMG_0547.jpeg
    884 KB · Views: 0
Back