Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price this cladding! [photo]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes but there is a lot of cowboys doing it without a RAMS, a small crowd of window cleaners treat a powerful mix like ordinary water.

Not using Sodium Hypochlorite with the right knowledge and health and safety is becomong a big problem amongst window cleaners.
Yes I accept some don’t know what they are doing , we recently did a job for a customer and he asked why his plastics hadn’t gone yellow when we softwashed his house , he said when he did it in the last it always went yellow , I asked him what mix he used he said what do you mean ? I said what did you dilute it to ? He said dilute it didn’t realise you were supposed to I used it neat 15% !!!!!!! ????
I think most window cleaners should hopefully be able to learn how to do the job safely, but there are some very misleading and dangerous videos on YouTube with so called professional people who clearly haven’t got a clue .

Back