Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public liability question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Okay so put my ex bank head back on, a reason why they ask the original question is that when you have insurance a lot of people pay it over a 12 month period. Effectively they are giving you credit, like you do when you buy a car. They give you the product (ie insurance) and allow you to spread the cost. You will get an amount of interest added to the cost along with insurance premium. One major player is Close Brothers personal finance who do this. They will send a schedule of payments out to repay the money. So you are dealing with two companies, the insurers and the company who provides the credit. As previously mentioned that is why they may ask you to pay in full, they still should insure you but payment is required in full. change back to WFP head now

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Okay so put my ex bank head back on, a reason why they ask the original question is that when you have insurance a lot of people pay it over a 12 month period. Effectively they are giving you credit, like you do when you buy a car. They give you the product (ie insurance) and allow you to spread the cost. You will get an amount of interest added to the cost along with insurance premium. One major player is Close Brothers personal finance who do this. They will send a schedule of payments out to repay the money. So you are dealing with two companies, the insurers and the company who provides the credit. As previously mentioned that is why they may ask you to pay in full, they still should insure you but payment is required in full. change back to WFP head now

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yea thanks for that, but who’s to say I want credit, if I defaulted one month..they just cancel the policy.. no big deal! But why did they not just say cash up front, why the big debate over it, it pees me off, I don’t even want to spread the cost it’s only £120 for the year..loose change in my eyes.

im sure these companies love situations like this, showing they have power over you, juries out.. we will let you know out descion etc etc, you either want my money or not, sod what happend several years ago, to bring on a CCJ, I’m paying for it now, I ain’t a marked man, grrrrrr

Back