Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional Round for sale, FY7, FY5 . 2 & 4 weekly cleans , mostly 10+ years cleaned

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stephe whittle

Looking to sell a piece of my round , In total there is

9 x 2 weekly cleans at £112 (£224 monthly)
43 x 4 weekly cleans = £348
17 in FY5
36 FY7
All within a 4/5 min drive from furthest away

7 are bungalows with 2 top windows
7 houses which are just fronts
38 houses all around

Total monthly £572

There is also not included over £500 in gutter and fascia cleans each year as there is a few who have always had us clean them, and regular each spring like clock work asking when we are returning in spring . But i will pass those details on once round has been bought as say i'm not including this in what i'm asking.

Most of these i have cleaned over 10 years. They are mainly cash payers, some card reader and bank transfer also. i would be willing to come and do the first clean with person buying ( and paid ) to introduce yourself and show everything is above board and as is.
Reason for sale is simple. my son was took off his feet and is now in a wheelchair and we spend a lot of time at Alderhey , so i would like to slow down at work and spend more time with him

I'm ideally looking for £2750.00

Back