Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

water on the knee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

seems all the kneeling down on my right knee for over 15 years on rear of van floor when reeling the reel hose in van has caused a swell on my right knee. must have caused damage . When kneeling down now it feels all squishy around my knee so thats not an option now. doctors tomorrow Looking on google Water on the Knee it says sometimes they will inject a needle into the knee to release any liquid.
Has anyone had any thing similar happen.

have family whove had new knees and 5 yrs ago a fellow was up on a ladder painting his house next to me on my ladder hed had both new knees -his tip for me was dont ask for a new knee until its really Agony .

seems all the kneeling down on my right knee for over 15 years on rear of van floor when reeling the reel hose in van has caused a swell on my right knee. must have caused damage . When kneeling down now it feels all squishy around my knee so thats not an option now. doctors tomorrow Looking on google Water on the Knee it says sometimes they will inject a needle into the knee to release any liquid.
Sorry to hear of your discomfort.
I can't see how you have to kneel to reel in a hose?

Here's a good lesson here for anyone starting out and planning a DIY van build.
Layout, ergonomics & mitigate risk or injury

Is it pure water with 000ppm on your knee

I've had this problem but I put it down t9 my stance when poleing windows. I put all my weight onto that knee. Ibuprofen helped alot and rest took around a month

I assume you have heard of the old phrase ‘sit down and put your feet up’?
I had water on the knee and was given this advice. When you are relaxing in an armchair after work, try to get your feet as high as possible.
This advice is also given to people with what’s known as ‘elephant ankles’, this is where the ankles swell up on people who are on there feet all day.

have family whove had new knees and 5 yrs ago a fellow was up on a ladder painting his house next to me on my ladder hed had both new knees -his tip for me was dont ask for a new knee until its really Agony .
My brother-in-law is a plumber. His knees are shot from kneeling. They have told him he needs knee replacements, but they say he will have to give up working as a plumber after the operation/s.

My brother-in-law is a plumber. His knees are shot from kneeling. They have told him he needs knee replacements, but they say he will have to give up working as a plumber after the operation/s.
im not so sure whether you can return to work or not . That guy painting his house was up a ladder -he also told me about his 2nd knee op,turned out the new knee joint was a tad too stiff so he had to go into hosp and lay on a bed ,that leg was then lashed into a machine that switched on and bent his knee up n down-for 2 days nonstop- at which point the joint had freed off a tad

@johnny bravo sounds like water on the knee to me mate but don't rely too much on doctor google. Hopefully they can drain it off and make it more comfy again for you. Good luck at the appointment buddy 👍.

Latest Posts

Back