Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aches & pains

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's drinkers for you. They all think everyone else is boring because they don't drink when all they are really doing is topping up to mask other issues. They are all argumentative and run others down. That's the mo in my experience.
You could say the same about ex drinkers, smokers etc. Always tryin to push there new found morals on you. Best just to crack on and do what “you” want to do and let everyone else do the same. This is a long runnin argument that goes way beyond this post so probs best just to agree to disagree before it turns nasty👍

The poster is just being honest about how age catches up with us all. How much of your post is fact or fiction,only you know. I know one thing though,if what you say is remotely true,your body is f***d like the rest of us.
I can promise you everything I've posted is true, there are quite a few lads on here I've met on my travels that have seen, or know of, the jobs I do with my son, @Ian Docksey will certainly vouch for me.
For an example this is the job we did mid morning yesterday, and there are 2 blocks, the other being a bit smaller. These were done after doing 3 blocks of 4 floor flats in Chatham, admittedly nowhere near the size of this.
Now if me being 60 and my body is ****** as you say then there are a lot of much younger people then me out there that are in far more trouble.

Attachments

• 20240418_100748.jpg
    20240418_100748.jpg
    692.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
That's drinkers for you. They all think everyone else is boring because they don't drink when all they are really doing is topping up to mask other issues. They are all argumentative and run others down. That's the mo in my experience.
The irony of this comment is so funny. My original post was a wind up and the self righteous have bitten big time

The irony of this comment is so funny. My original post was a wind up and the self righteous have bitten big time
Your ‘self righteous’ is another man’s wisdom. Many comments were based on their personal experience - underlying its a personal choice - always good to respect everyone’s right to make their own choices too - imho

There is a certain type of person and persons that will do that I grew up with a few that as we got older we drifted a part I had no desire to be in their click drink didn't come into but masculinity as I now know definitely did,

I am one of those perceived boring people who spends most of my time with my wife and our dog and we go walking on weekends and pop into the odd pub on our travels,

I have no desire to run people down also I think the replies have been overall well written with members giving their take on things nowt wrong with that.

Your ‘self righteous’ is another man’s wisdom. Many comments were based on their personal experience - underlying its a personal choice - always good to respect everyone’s right to make their own choices too - imho
I am not the one criticising and I will always respect someone's personal choice. What I won't accept is a hypocrite lecturing me.

Everyone to their own, mate. I'd call 30 to 35 pints over a weekend binge drinking. We all enjoy different things. One man's boredom is another man's pleasure. I love travelling the world,seeing different things and talking to people. You prefer sitting with your 35 pints. It's about choices
lol. When I go abroad on Saturday, it will be my sixth trip abroad this year!

You can be a binge drinker and do other things you know 🙄🙄🙄

I know.....

As I also had the same attitude myself when I was a big drinker.i spent all my late teens and all my twenties in pubs,clubs,etc...either performing playing drums or partying,womanising and my fair share of fights and trouble!👍🤣

Living life to the full is not drinking copious amounts of alcohol every weekend for me anymore but I still enjoy myself (just with a clear head and much better health).

It's amazing how defensive people get if you mention their drinking.i was terrible!I had a very strong Rock n roll rebellion and hated anyone who said maybe i should cut down...

It's the only drug that people question when you say you don't drink anymore!

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow.obviously I'll be driving but I'll have a few non alcoholic beers to fit in and probably smoke a big fat cuban cigar!

I don't smoke cigarettes anymore but like the odd cigar occasionally!😘👍

Last edited:
I am not the one criticising and I will always respect someone's personal choice. What I won't accept is a hypocrite lecturing me.

I'm not lecturing...I was in fact joking but you took it very personally

You dont like people mentioning your drinking do you?even the thought of it leaves you bristling with antagonism?🤣

The fact that a member of your family died of cirrhosis should be a warning sign

This week found out a fellow in our block of flats has installed a hidden camera .On my way into the block today i met an old matriarch and passed on the message to her that wev a peeping tom at number 3 , guaranteed the sparks will be flying very soon!

This week found out a fellow in our block of flats has installed a hidden camera .On my way into the block today i met an old matriarch and passed on the message to her that wev a peeping tom at number 3 , guaranteed the sparks will be flying very soon!
Superglue gel loves cctv camera lenses

I'm not lecturing...I was in fact joking but you took it very personally

You dont like people mentioning your drinking do you?even the thought of it leaves you bristling with antagonism?🤣

The fact that a member of your family died of cirrhosis should be a warning sign
Your replies are getting dafter every time, if I was worried about what random strangers think about my drinking habits I wouldn't be posting about it on here.
What I do take offence to is someone that was an alcoholic junkie, who posted on here he preferred the buzz from illegal drugs to alcohol, somehow feeling he has the right to call me and @steve garwood alcoholics. I detest hypocrites and you are the biggest hypocrite I've had the misfortune to come across.

Your replies are getting dafter every time, if I was worried about what random strangers think about my drinking habits I wouldn't be posting about it on here.
What I do take offence to is someone that was an alcoholic junkie, who posted on here he preferred the buzz from illegal drugs to alcohol, somehow feeling he has the right to call me and @steve garwood alcoholics. I detest hypocrites and you are the biggest hypocrite I've had the misfortune to come across.
I was joking...but both of you are abnormal drinkers.no doubt about it....if you think drinking 20+ units of alcohol in one session on a frequent basis week after week,month after month,year after year is OK then you need a check up from the neck up.

Back