Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Battery Box and Where to Find It?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Peter J

The title says it all really.
I have a very large leisure battery and need a new box for it. I wondered if there was any particularly good one’s people have found or any particularly bad ones and where’s the best place to buy them?

I have a very large leisure battery and need a new box for it. I wondered if there was any particularly good one’s people have found or any particularly bad ones and where’s the best place to buy them?
You could try caravan sales places or an auto electrical store but some batteries are to big for them

I have a battery box like this Black Battery box mine came as part of a Streamline install but they are double the price from them.
Not sure if it's big enough for your needs.
I also have a white and yellow leisure battery box that isn't as strong as the black one.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a battery box like this Black Battery box mine came as part of a Streamline install but they are double the price from them.
Not sure if it's big enough for your needs.
I also have a white and yellow leisure battery box that isn't as strong as the black one.
I’ve seen the streamline one and it won’t fit; It does look sturdy mind. If I buy that one from the Amazon link do you get paid?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you an agricultural supplier or marine chandler near you? Have you checked websites like the following
12 volt planet
Vehicle wiring products
Towsure
Float your boat
Split charge
There are many out there and only you know the exact dimensions you need

Back