Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

End Of Tenancy Cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hows everyone getting on?
Only recently re-signed up here (previously dmckellar) as forgot password lol.

We are still working away on window cleaning and builders cleaning, i'll be honest and say january has been the near end of me with regards to slow working conditions, trying to keep staff happy, not taking much of a wage until it picks up slightly. murder!
With the cleans it's been very slow this month and around Christmas but seems to be picking up now gradually thank god! So the same as you mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll get there. I've got my girlfriends mum pushing me now (she's retired and is a really good sales person) so she's been helping me gather info for a marketing campaign.

Going to be doing a big drive this year for more regular work, especially the window cleaning

How's your end of work coming along?

To price end-of-tenancy cleaning fairly, consider the size of the property and the extent of cleaning needed, as well as the regional market rates. Factor in additional services like carpet and oven cleaning that often accompany move-out cleans. Lastly, create transparent, tiered pricing so clients understand the costs and can choose services that best fit their needs.

Back