Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much to sell my setup for?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Moor

I’ve decided to drop pressure washing from my business, I bought my setup around 3 years ago and don’t use it as much as I hoped I would soni have decided to sell it on. I’ve no idea what to charge though, can anyone suggest a reasonable price?
I have;
Rutland pump Honda iGX390 with Mazzoni 21l/m pump.
Jetmac surface washer.
2 triggers
Lance with turbo nozzle
Lance with dual turbo nozzles
15m hose
Mud sucker
I’ve probably spent £3k on it and it’s all in decent condition with low ‘miles’

Probably cost a lot more now that three years ago. Check out Facebook Pressure Washing for sale groups and see what kind of prices they're going for. Take some pictures off it all as well so people can see it. You will probably sell it faster on there.

I’ve decided to drop pressure washing from my business, I bought my setup around 3 years ago and don’t use it as much as I hoped I would soni have decided to sell it on. I’ve no idea what to charge though, can anyone suggest a reasonable price?
I have;
Rutland pump Honda iGX390 with Mazzoni 21l/m pump.
Jetmac surface washer.
2 triggers
Lance with turbo nozzle
Lance with dual turbo nozzles
15m hose
Mud sucker
I’ve probably spent £3k on it and it’s all in decent condition with low ‘miles’
If i was you I'd create your own price based on age, wear and tear, service intervals etc. It's your machine and you'd expect a good return on it.

You are only settling yourself up for a low bidder and asking what others would pay
you need to make a return on your business not a loss

How many hours are on the engine and pump

What are the service intervals and what fluid charges have been carried out along with new consumables such as filters spark plugs etc

It's far too easy for someone to offer you £1900 without any high resolution photos or paperwork

Be smart and savvy mate

I will check out the pressure washer groups in Facebook, thanks for that.
It’s had about 50 hours through it, it’s due its first service but I’m struggling to find anywhere to do it.

I will check out the pressure washer groups in Facebook, thanks for that.
It’s had about 50 hours through it, it’s due its first service but I’m struggling to find anywhere to do it.
Before you list it price all the kit up as if you where buying it today. Prices have gone up in a big way. 50 hrs is nothing so when listing mention that and clean it all before taking the images, lots of images - you should get a very good price with it having so little hrs and the new prices going up in a big way.
Good luck.

Back