Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lease Purchase

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi would anyone consider a lease purchase deal on round.
I personally wouldn't. Just like a franchise, you are paying a large fee based on a simple promise.

Gaining your own customer portfolio based on your own hard work is more rewarding in my opinion. It's a good measure of your canvassing and customer service skills

Not the best option but it’s certainly a route to explore. I started on my own by subbing work from my old boss at an 80/20 split in my favour giving me 3 days guaranteed income earning more than I ever could being an employee workin 5/6 days. After a while I had enough work to go on my own and decided to offer to buy the work I had been subbing. I paid top note but I knew exactly what I was buying and even with the interest on the loan I used to buy the said work it was winner winner chicken dinner. Obviously I was lucky enough to be able to buy work that I had a already been workin for a number of years and that sort of opportunity doesn’t come around often so make the most of it but don’t be paying over the odds for shoddy work as most windys don’t part with the good stuff that easily

Always interesting things popping up on this forum.

This is a well known way to purchase a business. 'Seller Finance'.

If you stick to the payment terms you end up with a business that is making money.

If the business is not making money then you stop paying the lease and the owner takes it back.

What numbers are you talking about roughly?

12 month lease price?
12 month round Price?
Total lease months?

Back