Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Retail store quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Apex79

inbound5096300962356235595.jpginbound3436783615678693634.jpgEvening everyone, looking for abit of advice on quoting for this store front, wfp exterior and trad interior, once every month possibly going to every fortnight, I know ultimately its down to how much I want to earn for doing the job but I've only ever done residential upto now so any help/advice would be much appreciated, cheers ?

View attachment 26142View attachment 26143Evening everyone, looking for abit of advice on quoting for this store front, wfp exterior and trad interior, once every month possibly going to every fortnight, I know ultimately its down to how much I want to earn for doing the job but I've only ever done residential upto now so any help/advice would be much appreciated, cheers ?
Whatever you charge for domestic double it and add some more

Have they contacted you direct as usually these are done 6 monthly externally and annually internal. This is what I was told by the Manager of my local one and is done by a big national company. They do the internal clean overnight as well for H&S reasons.
Hi mate, yeah the manager is already a customer of mine, he got in touch and asked me to quote for a clean on a monthly basis with a view to possibly going every 2 weeks depending how bad they get ?

Hi mate, yeah the manager is already a customer of mine, he got in touch and asked me to quote for a clean on a monthly basis with a view to possibly going every 2 weeks depending how bad they get ?
Without soundimg like a killjoy, id get the manager to speak to his regional manager as im pretty sure The Range have a national agreement in place.

Id hate to see you do a few cleans and then get told they aint gonna clear the invoices because the manager did things in the wrong order, any commercial job for chains should be agreed in writting or email before being undertaken, they will almost certainly want copies of your insurance documents prior to cleaning too.

Without soundimg like a killjoy, id get the manager to speak to his regional manager as im pretty sure The Range have a national agreement in place.

Id hate to see you do a few cleans and then get told they aint gonna clear the invoices because the manager did things in the wrong order, any commercial job for chains should be agreed in writting or email before being undertaken, they will almost certainly want copies of your insurance documents prior to cleaning too.
Cheers mate, appreciate your advice ? 

yes you may well get a few cleans,but as said,it will end up at a national contract sonewhere,my b & m one went that way, wven though the manager wanted to keep me on it
Cheers mate, I was only contemplating it because he's already a customer but think I might just bin it off, don't really want anything that's potentially agro?

Personally I wouldn't take it on....a national company will end up taking it over after a short while and probably at a very cheap price too...

The insides will be a hassle to clean too..

Personally I wouldn't take it on....a national company will end up taking it over after a short while and probably at a very cheap price too...

The insides will be a hassle to clean too..
Hi mate, yeah I've told him I'm not interested now and said about a national company probably doing them but he said he's spoke to his area manager before speaking to me and they've told him its down to the individual store who does them, I've got enough work on at the minute so don't really need the hassle?, thanks for your advice though mate ?

Latest Posts

Back