Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

sill brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Going to order a new Sill Brush. Its been that long now since i ordered a Sill brush. Always used these . They all seem to have changed and so many of them. Usually a medium. Whats your best Sill Brush if you use one. I find they are great for scrubbing power

I started using one I bought recently, and really like it. I'm thinking of using it more on the gsf jobs tho, as they seem get up between the gutter and facias really well.

Do you use them with fan jets, or pencil?

@bryyy2104 I am a bit of a fan of the grey 100⁰ fan jets, but they're not for everyone. I've tried with the black 2mm pencils and the red 50⁰ fans and have liked them all. I like most of the gardiner brushes I've tried, but the flocked xtreme sill is definitely my favourite.

I've only tried the red 50° ones, I have yet to try the 100°s. I really like the fans, but am still getting used to them after using pencil jets for so long. I had 4 x 1.4mm pencil jets on a 35cm brush, but am looking for a lighter set up at the moment.

@bryyy2104 I understand. I have a 35cm xtreme brush but I don't think I'd want a heavier/bulkier one than that. I think once you get used to a lighter pole and brush etc it's hard to go back to heavier stuff.

I am finding sometimes during the rinse the fan of water doesn't always seem to be strong enough to rinse down the more stubborn specks tho. The pencils jets would do it, as it's a heavier jet if water concentrated in the one spot. I rinse faster with the fans tho. I think it's definitely a personal choice, I'm still trying different setups.

I'm using a brush bumper on the 35cm brush. I just like the idea of protecting the brush and the surrounds of the window

im not keen on fans tried 100 degree ones and 50 degree found the 50's grate at rincing off gutters pencles for windows for me 100% the sill extreme flocked is ok still getting used to it think i pefer the ultmate flocked on glass but like the liteness of the extreme realy liking the extreme stiff but it keeps splaying out with hot water the old stiff bristles hold there shape better

Latest Posts

Back