Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Great Canvassing Mission

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nice work NLAU, haven't been canvassing as much. Had so much work on the last few days. Going to do a big canvassing mission when I get back from holiday.

Good luck with the canvassing

is that your first customer ? or first from canvassing ?
first canvassing and got a second 4 weekly £6 for 3 windows! all the others said no but iv also got a big commercial property that will want it but il have to wait a week or two until I order a back pack and pole
nice steady increase your getting there buddy

No canvassing today just pricing up concirmed leads again .

1 x £120 1st clean guttering etc £12 4 weekly after

1 x £40 1st clean in & out £12 fortnightly after

Done the latter today 2 hrs in an out on a bungalow what a mare of a job .

Last 2 days I puck up .

£17 first clean £12 4 weekly

£20 first clean £12 4 weekly

£40 one off

£17 4 weekly

£130 gutter clean £12 4 weekly

Oh yeah ps these are just from Facebook too .

Looks good mate. All FB and no canvassing? Impressive. Will get on that when I get off my hols. What's your monthly running total so far? Are you wfp or trad?

Last 2 days I puck up .

£17 first clean £12 4 weekly

£20 first clean £12 4 weekly

£40 one off

£17 4 weekly

£130 gutter clean £12 4 weekly

Oh yeah ps these are just from Facebook too .

Facebook seems to have dried up for me at the moment, first week I picked up quite a few 6-8 customers, but the last few weeks I've had nothing, still doing the exact same as in you video posting my ad and bumping it every day if I can, other than that do you have any other tips?

Facebook seems to have dried up for me at the moment, first week I picked up quite a few 6-8 customers, but the last few weeks I've had nothing, still doing the exact same as in you video posting my ad and bumping it every day if I can, other than that do you have any other tips?
Type in the top search bar on Facebook window cleaner then when the drop down box appears click more results

When that comes up on the left theres a list groups people pages etc go to bottom where it says all groups click on that

Or all of facebook click either of those and anyone aasking about window cleaning will come up .

I actually got 2 using that method last week .

Oh also if you are bumping posts do them between 9am and say 11 and 5pm and 7pm and anything after 9pm

Dont bother when eastenders etc is on I have found that time to be worse for responses .

Back