Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aches & pains

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A hypocrite - *says* one thing whilst acting *doing* the exact opposite. eg an *active* heavy drinker lecturing others about *their* own heavy drinking - that’s hypocrisy.

Very often the best person to receive advice from are those who have expertise / experience on the topic. ie a recovering alcoholic is probably best placed to help others realise the danger or implications of heavy drinking.

Can’t say that makes them a hypocrite though - some might say that makes them wise.
Imho

Honestly pal why are you so bothered? You could say why are you goin the gym to build muscles that you are never goin to use to their full potential. Extreme poles, hot water, electric reels abd drumsticks don’t take much doin surely but you enjoy it and so do they. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I go to the gym because of various reasons

1.im vain and like to letch at the fit young women πŸ˜„

2 the endorphin release from lifting weights is better than any temporary high from drink or drugs.

3.it keeps me more disciplined with my diet

4.the health benefits are enormous(as in insulin sensitivity,stronger bones and more muscle)

5.i can eat more without getting fat or suffering from type 2 diabetes(I love food)

6.better sex life with the missus due to being fitter and increased testosterone

7.slows down sarcopenia as I age(I'm 52 now)

8.im stronger than most average guys of any age

9.better mental health overall

10.helps with WFP cleaning(less strain)

2 the endorphin release from lifting weights is better than any temporary high from drink or drugs.

4.the health benefits are enormous(as in insulin sensitivity,stronger bones and more muscle)

5.i can eat more without getting fat or suffering from type 2 diabetes(I love food)

6.better sex life with the missus due to being fitter and increased testosterone

How much do you bench, squat, deadlift?

id like to see a pic of this super fit Dazmond . Logic says we"d have a damn good laugh at the ex junkie/alcey who i think is said to be 16stone but its muscle yeh rite likely has a huge beer belly at the very least

I think your no 1 really sums up who and what you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

id like to see a pic of this super fit Dazmond . Logic says we"d have a damn good laugh at the ex junkie/alcey who i think is said to be 16stone but its muscle yeh rite likely has a huge beer belly at the very least
He has posted pictures of himself on the other forum , you certainly wouldn’t think he was in the guy that often looking at them

This is me today before a pump at the gym!I'm 52 by the way!πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Attachments

• 20240420_140514.jpg
    20240420_140514.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 2
How much do you bench, squat, deadlift?
No idea mate...I'm not a powerlifter,i mainly just stick to dumbbells and machines,occasionally the smith machine and barbell for deadlifts,I only squat with dumbbells not barbells as I want to stay as injury free as possible...

Obviously no steroids or TRT.i just want to maintain what ive got for as long as possible with maybe a little improvement here and there but realistically my main growing years are behind me.its all downhill after 50!πŸ˜„πŸ‘

I never said I was superfit but I try to improve my overall health these days....I go the gym 3 times a week for an hour each session so it's only 3 hours a week but it all helps

How can I have a huge beer belly when I've been sober for most of the last 20 years?πŸ€£πŸ‘

Not one mention of hot water or heated seats πŸ‘

Fair play to you for turning your live around I know myself it's not an easy road, to get beyond addiction.

I'm just too bleedin lazy to go to a gym and prefer walking/hiking and skinny dipping

Not one mention of hot water or heated seats πŸ‘

Fair play to you for turning your live around I know myself it's not an easy road, to get beyond addiction.

I'm just too bleedin lazy to go to a gym and prefer walking/hiking and skinny dipping
You ve found the exercise you like doing thats great pal.my missus came with me to the gym once and was bored senseless after 30 mins,she goes clubbercise classes and roller skates now which is fantastic for her.πŸ‘

Back