Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For sale 2 man hot thermowash (soft wash and window cleaning unit) fitted in a Renault master

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KGEC

Due to a change in direction of our services I now have for sale our window cleaning / soft wash van for sale.

About the van

Renault master mm35
27,000 miles
MOT until end of March 25

About the kit in the van

3 x poles
3 x reels as seen in the photos
Thermo wash system which allows you to apply chemicals without contaminating your pure water so you can clean windows and building all in one trip. This system is a hot wash system meaning you can use less chemical to wash buildings and it makes cleaning windows easy. You have two pure water pumps and 4 options on your soft washing. This systems is a delivery unit, we have a v4 system from Ionics which is also for sale.

For the van and all the equipment I am looking to achieve £27,500 plus vat. I am open to sensible offers. Message me if you are interested.

We branded our van differently to our main business so if you are loooking for a brand to match the equipment I am open to offer for the branding, website (which as been taken down recently).

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    770.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    851.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 1
Back