Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to the forum and have recently started doing a shop round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Grahamk98

Hi my names Graham I’m 25 and I’m new to the forum , I’ve recently started window cleaning doing mainly shop fronts, I’m wondering how I’d go about getting more shop fronts on my round I’ve emailed WhatsApped etc and was wondering is there any more tips and tricks to ensure a store gets you to do their shop front

Kind regards

Graham

Hi my names Graham I’m 25 and I’m new to the forum , I’ve recently started window cleaning doing mainly shop fronts, I’m wondering how I’d go about getting more shop fronts on my round I’ve emailed WhatsApped etc and was wondering is there any more tips and tricks to ensure a store gets you to do their shop front

Kind regards

Graham
The absolute best method of gaining more work is in person.

Always be polite and stay away from the greetings such as mate, love, dude, Sir & madam
Be neutral and just say "Hello I'm Graham and I'm a local window cleaner in the area. Do you happen to have a regular window cleaner?"

Stay away from printed flyers showing prices as you'll need to reprint if your service charges increase.

Always quote per job and in person and keep a basic diary or places you've visited the person you spoke to and what price you've quoted.

A business card or bold flyer with the following
Your name
Phone number
Email
Available Services you offer

Cold calling by phone is pointless as you'll be competing with all the others

Latest Posts

Back